Current COVID-19 procedures when shopping with Metalworks Canada Ltd.
Dear Valued Partners and Customers,
Metalworks Canada Ltd is actively monitoring the issues around COVID-19 so that we can continue to provide products and services while also protecting our employees, customers, and vendors alike.
- As of Monday, July 6, 2020, Metalworks Canada Ltd’s hours of operation are Monday – Friday 7:00am – 5:00pm.
Please adhere the following procedures:
Order desk and sales:
- We are asking all guests and employees to respect a no-contact policy in accordance to social distancing recommendations, including not shaking hands, and not sharing writing implements.
- Please only allow 3 people into the building at the Order Desk.
- Please respect the glass that is in front of the staff. Talk through the holes and NOT around the glass.
- All orders are to be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
- All payments for orders by credit card are to emailed in with a picture of the front and back of card with wording saying you authorize us to run your card manually for your order and then orders will be placed outside for pickup.
- A license plate number and name will be used as verification of pickup.
Shipping and Receiving
- Warehouse employees will be photographing License Plate #’s, packing slip and the products they have loaded. (Instead of requesting signatures for warehouse drop offs.)
- We are asking that you please wait the recommended 14 days before coming to our office if you have traveled internationally within the last two weeks.
Metalworks Canada is committed to the support of its customers and staff and is monitoring the development of the COVID-19 pandemic closely.
The mitigation of transmission and health of all us is of utmost importance and these policies may change at any time. For now, we want to be available to our trusted customers while creating a safe environment for them and our staff.